A friend of mine told me about a couple in Peoria, AZ who have been taken to court and who had been separated from their 3 girls for over a year because people who processed film at Walgreens thought photos of the naked girls at bath time were erotic. I read a few articles and blogs about this just now. It's frightening. So I took down that really wonderful photo of my little goof ball, Maryn, stricking a pose. I love the picture and how much it shows she is so aware of what is happening around her. But I would not be separated from that child for the world, let alone a photo. http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Kids-removed-from-home-over-bathtub-photos-parents-suing-59751857.html You can't be too careful.
So here are others to update you on our latest adventures.... (Sara Karg has been harassing me to post more!)
These are from Out of Africa - a zoo we stopped at on the way home from Sedona a few weeks ago:
1 comment:
Love the pictures. Thanks for the update. :}
Post a Comment