Loved the Christmas letter. Steve is very funny. LOVED LOVED LOVED the Elf youself card, but little Maryn is too young to shimmy! The kids are really neat and I KNOW this because I saw them with my own 2 eyes at Thanksgiving!
Also I adore Greg Mortensen and think he should be in on the new President's kitchen cabinet! Go hear him sppeak when he gets to Phoenix.
4 comments:
LOVE IT BIRDIE!
Birdie, send to Dad, he'd love showing it to Kumar and family.
That was too cute.
Loved the Christmas letter. Steve is very funny. LOVED LOVED LOVED the Elf youself card, but little Maryn is too young to shimmy! The kids are really neat and I KNOW this because I saw them with my own 2 eyes at Thanksgiving!
Also I adore Greg Mortensen and think he should be in on the new President's kitchen cabinet! Go hear him sppeak when he gets to Phoenix.
LOVE you all.
Aunt Donna
Post a Comment