Thursday, October 2, 2008

From the mouths of babes

On the way to our MOPS meeting this morning, I forgot something I was supposed to bring. I was already "having a morning" and so I was easily frustrated at this. I expressed an "Oh darn it" or something like that and said something like, "Oh why is today so hard?!" and almost started crying. From the back seat, I heard: "Just turn around Mom. Don't worry. Don't be sad." He is so wise already.

3 comments:

kirimarie said...

Oh, there is nothing better than counseling from our own sweet toddlers! Money can't pay for that particular piece of advice, because it wouldn't be the same coming from anyone else!

Sadie said...

Awww....what a sweet, sweet boy.

I'm Tara. said...

They don't oversimplify or overcomplicate emotions yet...I love it. They just call things like they see them. Such a sweet boy.