It was in the 100's a couple of weeks ago for a couple of days. Then there was a weird weather pattern and we had a high of 69. Go figure. 69 in Phoenix in May. Flagstaff actually got 11 inches of snow. Craziness. But we were convinced summer was here so we pulled out the splash pad and Kai had a blast.


Now for about 4 or 5 days, the thermostat has been set to 79 and the air comes on more frequently. I dread summer here. And I hate that we don't have a pool. But with two little ones, I know I'd worry myself to death if we did.
Wait. We do have a pool:

Maryn watched safely from the sidelines:

4 comments:
Look at you having a blog!! :) Love it! You have the cutest kids, Birdie -- seriously. I love all of the pics...you have so much to be proud of, my friend. xoxo
Great pictures. Your kids are too cute!!
What precious photos! Love the one of Kai and Steve! How cute!
Hi Birdie. I love your blog! I've just subscribed to it so I can come running whenever you write a new post. Enjoy to the absolute max these fleeting moments while your little ones are still little.
I've been blogging, albeit with a much less personal purpose for a little over two years. You can find me at http://paulhami.edublogs.org. I think you might actually enjoy my most recent post (June 4).
I create many wikis as well, for both personal and professional use. Some day when you have a few extra moments, you might enjoy the wiki where I share the little videos I create from digital family photos. With 2 grandchildren, lots of those photos get taken! Here's the link: http://digitalstuff.pbwiki.com
[Sorry you have to copy and paste the links from the comment box!]
I'm supposed to be working, and I'm even getting paid for it. So, I'd better go.
--Paul
Post a Comment